For several applications, to ensure continous supply of ice, it is essential to have specially designed storage systems.
We manufacture 2 types of storage systems:
1) Rake system:
- Ice leveler will level the incoming tube ice.
- Available in the tube ice storage capacities of 40, 75 and 100 Tons
- Designed for uninterrupted opearion, long life and low maintenance.
- Standard Ice rake components made from MS hot-dipped galvanized. For corrosive environment, components can be made from stainless steel of suitable grade.
- Ice discharge time from delivery screw conveyor can be syncronised with storage filling time.
- The hoist on which leveler is mounted automatically adjusts height of the rake to level the ice.
- PLC controlled for automatic operation.
2) Live bottom bin:
- Suitable for ice storage up to 20 Tons.
- First-in First out principle does not allow ice to fuse together.
- Controlled by VFD driven chain drive which moves ice towards discharge conveyor.
- Number of rotating augers at different levels distribute ice uniformly.
- Fabricated from MS galvanised