Advantages of Icelings Shell and Tube Condenser
- Icelings horizontal Shell and Tube condensers are made from carbon steel shell fitted out with boiler quality E.R.W tubes. Steel tubes and covers can be removed at the time of cleaning.
- Dimensions: The diameters vary from 300mm (12″) to 760mm (30″), lengths vary from 750mm to 6000mm. Shells up to 300mm (12″) are made from welded pipes and above 300mm are made from rolled plates. Water heads are fabricated from M.S. plates.
- Capacities: From 10KW (3TR) to 1750KW (500TR).
- Supplied with cooling tower to cool condenser cooling water.
- Design and manufactured for the highest safety.
- Various options of Material of construction for tubes as well as for the shell.
Each condenser undergoes a pressure test according to the Icelings standard or the required different codes procedures. The safety requirements are assured by strictly following the main codes during the design, the choice and use of suitable materials, manufacturing and inspection, pressure testing and final documentation.
Plate Heat Exchanger
Popularly known as PHE. Icelings can supply tube ice plant with the combination of Plat Heat exchanger and cooling tower. Ideally suitable, when space is constraint. The plate heat exchanger (PHE) is a specialized design well suited to transferring heat between medium- and low-pressure fluids. Welded, semi-welded and brazed heat exchangers are used for heat exchange between high-pressure fluids or where a more compact product is required. In place of a pipe passing through a chamber, there are instead two alternating chambers, usually thin in depth, separated at their largest surface by a corrugated metal plate. The plates used in a plate and frame heat exchanger are obtained by one piece pressing of metal plates.
Icelings supplies tube ice plant with PHE of reputed brands.